- Recognized as an expert and visionary in providing strategic business solutions to enterprise-wide technology initiatives.
- Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of the most complex, strategic, corporate-wide business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and technology to drive organizational change.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes. Participates in transforming strategic enterprise architecture and design principles into specific system requirements and specifications.
- Recommends and initiates systems testing.
- Acts as the highest-level internal consultant within technology and business groups by re-engineering technical processes for greater efficiencies with significant impact to the business.
- Directs and serves as a mentor to less experienced staff.
- 10+ years of business systems analysis experience, design experience, or a combination of both
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 10+ years business analyst experience, superior communication skills, master agile principle skills.
- Strong ALM,JIRA and EXCEL skills, extensive experience documenting requirements/user stories, experience leading project teams/work efforts.
You can reach me at 973-577-3029 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Excel, Business, Communication, architecture, JIRA, Agile, Training, Design, Engineering, Organization, Presentation, Testing, Communication, organization, Business Other